Stay a while, share a laugh or two with a mate!

Stay a while, share a laugh or two with a mate!
And now the laughter begins!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to Comic Strips Humour!

Greetings and salutations! If you've found this blog, somehow you must have stumbled across it in a random google search, or you just enjoy humour in the form of comic strips!

I'll be showcasing some of my favourite daily comic strips here, though not quite on a daily basis, more of when I actually have time to add new entries!

Non Sequitur is one of my favourite comic strips by Wiley Miller and while in recent years, Wiley has gone with the more conventional comic strip route of having a few panels per strip, I enjoy his single panels the most because he squeezes such humour in one scene. It takes careful thought and planning to do so...and to cram such insightful humour into just one panel? Sheer brilliance.

This blog is a tribute to my favourite comic strips. I hope you enjoy comic strips as much as I do! Enjoy!

1 January 2009

2 January 2009

3 & 4 January 2009



No comments:

Post a Comment